Regulatory Information Data Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Information Data Coordinator for a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will assess incoming global regulatory information for entry into Registration and Documentation Management systems.
- Assess incoming global regulatory information for entry into Registration and Documentation Management systems.
- Interact with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure registration management information is current, accurate, and available in regulatory systems.
- Execute established business processes and may assist in development and implementation of process/system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Troubleshoot errors and system performance issues and work with their supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Participate and contribute in group, department and cross-functional meetings and may assist in training junior team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associate's Degree required.
- 2+ years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare industry.
- Experience/understanding/use of software tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
- Skills and knowledge of drug submissions.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Greater Manchester, England
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst.