Regulatory Data Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist II with our client located in Irvine, CA. Successful candidate will execute regulatory activities to support Regulatory Systems. This role involves a multi-faceted set of skills including cross-functional collaboration and planning/oversight/execution of projects & activities that directly impact the operational results of the business.
- Researches and coordinates data collection across the company to support the Regulatory Affairs Data Integrity Lead.
- Performs and manages data entry activities.
- Liaison between our client companies and Systems, Processes, and Analytics team to provide support and training.
- May be responsible for other Regulatory activities as needed.
- Drives a culture of continuous improvement to ensure compliance with Johnson and Johnson standards, regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Communicates critical issues to Management.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree with at least 2+ years of regulated medical device industry experience (or related) required.
- Strong Systems skills and comfort in information technology is required.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications; specifically Excel and SharePoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and be detail oriented is required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Regulatory Affairs Consultant, Emerging Markets, job at their Berkshire office.
Proclinical is working with an innovative Medical Biotechnology start-up company and they are currently recruiting a Regulatory Advisor to join their team.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Regulatory Strategist.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Proclinical is working with a global pharmaceutical business who are hiring a Global Labelling Consultant to implement global labelling activities for a project.
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Health Care Compliance Specialist to join their office in Issy-Les-Moulineaux, France.
£0.00 - £100 per hour
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory EU Lead to their office in London.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Regulatory CMC Biologics Consultant to their office in London.