Regulatory Data Analyst
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Regulatory Data Analyst based in Switzerland. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries.
- Support RA Business Lead in development and creation of IT System documentation for new functionality related to Technical Documentation requirements under MDR
- Perform User Acceptance Testing of newly implemented IT requirements as assigned
- Provide regulatory support for Life Cycle Management projects as assigned
- Manage data cleansing and comparison, remediation and maintenance of existing Technical File documentation as instructed and assigned.
- Perform Regulatory Change assessments as assigned
- Perform Labelling and Promotional Material Reviews as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in IT system documentation and database management
- Understanding of MDR requirements regarding required content of Technical Documentation
- Understanding of requirements of current Council Directive
- Comprehensive knowledge in the handling with and of data in PLM and ERP system, preferentially experience in Agile e6, ERP (SAP), Windchill
- Experienced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Access) for data analyses and comparisons
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in English written and spoken. German in addition, would be an asset.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.