Regulatory Associate, Labeling
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Associate of Labelling with a global pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. As the Labelling Regulatory Associate, you will be responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Prepare high quality, regulatory labelling documents (prescribing information, patient leaflets) using varied information sources.
- Liaise closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of draft prescriber information or patient information.
- Work to agreed deadlines and maintain records reflecting project status.
Skills and Requirements:
- Health care professional (e.g., PharmD) preferred.
- Prior experience in strategic labeling development or drug information preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, strong writing skills, and ability to synthesize and summarize clinical and pharmaceutical data are a must.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.