Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Associate for a pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA.
- Prepare high quality, regulatory labelling documents (prescribing information, patient leaflets) using varied information sources.
- Liaise closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of draft prescriber information or patient information.
- Work to agreed deadlines and maintain records reflecting project status.
- Highlight potential delaying factors promptly to line management and share knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
Skills and Requirements:
- Health care professional (e.g., PharmD) preferred.
- Prior experience in strategic labelling development or drug information preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, strong writing skills, and ability to synthesize and summarize clinical and pharmaceutical data are a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to be based in their office in Belgium.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Associate at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
€0.00 - €40000.00 per annum
A visionary pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Officer to their office in Barcelona.
£0.00 - £40 per hour
A vacancy has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.