Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Associate with a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. The Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Associate will work within a team environment under the direction of the RIM Data Lead in evolving the RIM data and reporting landscape.
- Execution of centralized administrative functions related to RIM analytics
- Translation of customer needs to technical reporting requirements
- Oversight of report/dashboard design and build to ensure customer value
- Troubleshooting of system report issues and collaboration with IT to deliver enhancements.
- Facilitate availability of appropriate RIM data to various BI tools.
- Execution of business system administrative functions (system access, controlled vocabularies, TEP maintenance, etc.) across RIM capabilities.
- Requires understanding the regulatory customer perspective, ability to translate to the data and the data model in the RIM Ecosystem.
Skills and Requirements:
- Understanding of RIM data and regulatory process would be advantageous.
- Be collaborative in working style
- Have focused attention to detail and ask questions as needed.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.