Regulatory Associate, CMC
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Associate for a pharmaceutical company. Successful candidate will be responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
- Prepare high quality, Chemistry ,manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources. liaising closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of such records.
- Work to agreed deadlines and maintaining records to reflecting project status.
- Proactively pursue process improvement and sharing of best practice.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in life sciences or related scientific discipline.
- Experience in authoring CMC content for regulatory submissions, preferably with a minimum of 2 years in regulatory affairs or related function.
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal communications skills and demonstrated ability to work in a matrix/team environment.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and co-ordinate multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities to deliver results to tight deadlines.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications with the ability to learn new applications quickly and easily.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems, preferably Documentum, and publishing tools such as Adobe Acrobat.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience in at least one area related to CMC biopharm product development (e.g. analytical or process development, manufacturing, quality control).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Senior Associate - Regulatory Systems to join their team in the UK.
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation have a new Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate job opportunity at their offices in Uxbridge
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Senior Associate, Regulatory Operations - Publishing to their office in London.
€0.00 - €40000.00 per annum
An international pharmaceutical company is seeking to hire a Regulatory Affairs Associate to their office in Brussels.