Regulatory Affairs Submission Junior Associate
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Submission Junior Associate on a contract basis. The Junior Associate will support the Regulatory Affairs Submissions team in the frame of new registrations and maintenance of the registered products, mainly for international countries, and provide ad-hoc support for European countries. Based in Switzerland, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised companies in the world.
- Coordinate the constitution and/or tracking of registration, variation, or renewal dossiers.
- Assure timely receipt and dispatch of administrative documents and their legalization (if applicable) necessary for registration, renewal, and variation files (including but not limited to Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products, Free Sale Certificates, Letter of Authorization, GMPs, and Price certificates).
- Support the team in terms of uploading documentation in our EDMS system, put in place tracker for Regulatory Affairs Database update.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc in Scientific or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English; French and/or Spanish is a plus.
- 1-2 years' experience in regulatory affairs, ideally in a global organization for international countries such as Middle East, CIS, or Latin America.
- Experience in a multinational environment.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and use of Electronic Document Management System and regulatory affairs database.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Duvall at +44 203 078 9542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A job vacancy for a RA CMC Associate Manager has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in the development of biological therapies.
West Midlands, England
A leading Pharmaceutical company, committed to accelerating the development of new drugs for patients around the world, is currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
£0.00 - £41.00 per hour
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Regulatory Affairs Associate job.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Regulatory CTA Support Associate to work at their office in Belgium.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Regulatory Lead for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to be based in their office in Belgium.