Regulatory Affairs, Senior Specialist- UK
Proclinical is seeking a Regulatory Affairs Senior Specialist for a homebased / Hybrid role based in the UK.
- Collaborate with the team on strategic direction to clients
- Tracks reports across a multitude of systems within the company
- Forecasts and has strong awareness of literature on therapy and clinical trials
- Support Business development for the Regulatory Director
- Stipulates regulatory input across projects and assignments
- Bachelor's degree in science area
- Minimum 2 years' experience in regulatory role or related experience
- Completed training program
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Qureshi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.