Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate
A leading pharmaceutical client is looking to hire a Senior Associate for their Regulatory Affairs team in UK. The international company specialises in various therapy areas including oncology and neurology. This is an amazing opportunity to bring your experience and knowledge to a company that effectively contributes to medicine.
- Supporting the Regulatory Lead in the early phase compound, inputting into Global Strategy
- Maintaining close interactions with cross functional teams globally
- Supporting Regulatory activities - specifically two compounds in Phase III
- Managing registration and regulatory support for commercial and development projects worldwide.
- Supporting EU and global clinical trials.
- Supporting development and implementation of regulatory strategies to facilitate the progress of programs through all phases of development.
- Through the performance of risk assessments, working with GRA leadership to identify and communicate potential risks associated with strategy scenarios to the multi-disciplinary team.
Skills and Requirements
- Background in EU Regulatory activities
- Regulatory strategy experience and strong strategic thinking
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Kindly include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.