Regulatory Affairs Professional
Proclinical are partnering with a CRO who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. The opening position that is currently available in this company is for a qualified Regulatory Professional. This role is on a contract basis with the ability to work from various parts of Europe on a remote basis.
- For this role, you will be responsible for offering guidance and knowledge in regulatory and proposals linked aspects of clinical trials.
- The ideal candidate will be accountable for serving as the main point of contact for the client and deliver on proposal-specific milestones.
- Accountable for providing leadership on proposals knowledge to clients.
- As the Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will enable transversal cooperation between divisions for the delivery of all proposals of multifaceted large clinical trials in a timely manner.
- You will be responsible for contributing to EU-CTR consulting and partake in its operational execution.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field.
- A background in clinical trial management.
- Familiarity within regulatory affairs.
- Expertise on clinical trial proposals on both a local and regional level.
- Know-how of proposals under the EU-CTR directive.
- Acquaintance in project management.
- Able to resolve issues.
- Customer focused with the ability to work both in a team as well as independently.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in the local language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dracen Black at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.