Regulatory Affairs Manager III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager III for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Prepare submissions (NDA/BLA or MAA) with combination product/medical device contents and oversight of development team; work on the combination product/medical device aspects (design controls).
Skills and Requirements:
- Regulatory Affairs, Biologic CMC and/or Combination Products and/or Medical Devices, drug delivery systems - specifically pre-filled syringes.
- Previous experience with coordinating or contributing to container closure & device global filing CTD content within M3 (US BLA & EU MAA), plus regulatory oversight experience with Design Controls including design verification & validation, human factors/usability studies, control strategies, and working with external suppliers.
- Experienced in technical/regulatory writing.
- Good communication skills and experience working cross-functionally and globally.
- Experience working with external suppliers, particularly for device components and container closure systems.
- Quick learner and able to navigate electronic systems to find information and apply to the given program.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Regulatory Manager to be based in Stockholm.
Proclinical is partnered with a well-known global pharmaceutical business based in Switzerland, and they are currently looking for an Entry Level - Regulatory Project Manager.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Lead to join their office in Switzerland.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Manager - Development at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
Ein internationales Pharmaunternehmen ist aktuell auf der Suche nach einem International Regulatory Affairs Manager für den Standort in Wien.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Regulatory Manager
A global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Manager.