Regulatory Affairs Manager III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Information Management Associate for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Work within a team environment supporting centralized data services across Regulatory/RIM capabilities.
- intake and execution of centralized administrative functions leveraged as keystone activities across RIMS (Event Creation in the RIM system, commitment creation, PDS management, XEVMPD, etc.)
- Execute business system administrative functions (system access, controlled vocabularies, TEP maintenance, etc.) across RIM capabilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- expected to take direction from various levels of management,
- be collaborative in working style,
- have focused attention to detail and ask questions as needed.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc150000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Manager has arisen at an oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company