Regulatory Affairs Engineer
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Engineer. Based in France, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading company and provide real expertise in the Regulatory field.
- Performing Risk Management.
- Providing Laboratory or Laboratory Systems expertise.
- Overseeing Usability testing experience.
- Overseeing the design and development of required documents.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience.
- Technical Regulatory experience.
- Fluent English, French preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at +44 207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.