Regulatory Affairs Data Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Data Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Assess incoming global regulatory information and enters data into the system.
- Interact with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems.
- Execute established business processes and may assist in development and implementation of process /system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Participate and contribute in group, department and cross-functional meetings.
- Provide input on training materials and may assist in training junior team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering or Lifesciences
- 0-2 years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare industry.
- Experience/understanding/use of software tools.
- Microsoft excel, word, etc.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.