Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organizations, who is looking to hire a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator in Belgium. This company works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer good operating in over 60 countries.
- Assists and supports the team members in the execution of regulatory strategies impacting all CSS for MDR Implementation and Execution
- Assists in the execution of regulatory strategies for non-EU countries, including coordinating and tracking document requests
- Creates and approves ECOs pertaining to the Coordinator's projects and duties (including but not limited to SOPs, EU labeling approval)
- Gathers and assembles data necessary for the development of the regulatory aspects of project plans including tracking, planning and communication
- Assists in the development of best practices for Regulatory Affairs processes
- Researches, collects data, and responds to requests from internal colleagues
- Responsible for administrative tasks to support the CSS MDR activities including preparation of meetings and general administrative activities
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
Skills and Requirements
- A university, bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 0-2 years of work experience, preferably but not limited to regulatory affairs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Creative and good computer skills: Outlook, Power Point, One Note, Excel,
- Capacity to work in and with a diverse team
- Reports to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, Strategic Programs, EU MDR
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.