Regulatory Affairs Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. The Senior Associate, Regulatory Affairs Submission Management, manages simple to moderately complex submission projects involving multiple cross-functional regulatory submission teams. With input from the submission teams and their supervisor, the Senior Associate establishes and maintains submission planners and associated timelines, facilitates tactical submission team meetings, and represents Submission Operations on Global Regulatory Project Teams, for assigned products.
- With manager support, manages/provides operational oversight to ensure timely, high quality regulatory submissions. Participate in the development of project plans using established templates.
- Plans and negotiates publishing timelines with the teams.
- Effectively manages multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Acts as primary Submission Operations interface with project teams providing guidance and communication of established submission processes and standards.
- Plans and conducts submission team meetings.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing with diverse audiences and across various levels within the organization.
- Identify obstacles and work with manager/mentor to develop solutions for the team.
- Participates in the development of optimal business processes and practices within the department to ensure high levels of customer support and to achieve high quality submissions.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements. May participate on internal project teams to update business processes.
- Demonstrates submission team leadership skills and ability to influence without direct authority. Builds and maintains positive relationships internally and externally.
- Position accountability/scope:
- Some supervision of projects and assistance with priority setting required
- Receives project assignments from manager but has responsibility for managing own projects
- Reviews project progress with manager on a regular basis with direction provided on follow-up
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Note: Years of experience may also compensate for lower education.
- 4 years pharmaceutical or industry related experience
- Experience working in a complex and matrix environment
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.