Regulatory Affairs Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Interacts with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems.
- Executes established business processes, and may assist in development and implementation of process /system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Troubleshoots errors and system performance and issues.
- Works with supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Participates and contributes in group, department and cross-functional meetings.
- Provides input on training materials, and may assist in training junior team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare industry.
- Experience/understanding/use of software tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
Supports Labeling operations and systems
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.