Regulatory Affairs Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in La Verne, CA.
- Regulatory submissions.
- Initiate compilation of annual reports.
- Ensure submission component readiness for all stages of the review/approval process.
- Provide Regulatory Affairs - CMC support for commercial manufacturing.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs CMC or related field.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on a number of simultaneous submission-related activities with tight timelines is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Individual must be knowledgeable of regulatory requirements, including ICH requirements and have awareness of regional requirements for ex-US territories.
- Attention to detail.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.