Regulatory Affairs Associate
A vacancy has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office. This organisation is known for its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical organization and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Supporting post-marketing activities for the preparation of regulatory submissions for HIV medicinal products via the EU centralised procedure, which may include, but is not restricted to, variations, PSURs/RMPs, responses to questions, and renewals.
- Preparing and/or coordinating regulatory labelling variation submissions for the company's marketed products in line with corporate objectives.
- Assisting in ensuring product packaging and associated information is updated and maintained in accordance with product licences in international territories, including reviewing and providing accurate labelling translations.
- Supporting the preparation/maintenance of clinical trial applications and ROW core dossiers and responding to ROW questions.
- Representing International Regulatory Affairs (Int RA) function at cross functional submission/study management team meetings.
- Participating in regulatory HIV team meetings, product team meetings, and departmental meetings.
- Using and updating regulatory information systems for planning, preparing, tracking, and storing submissions to regulatory agencies.
- Supporting the HIV Int RA team as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Life sciences degree.
- Relevant experience in Regulatory Affairs.
- An understanding of regulatory requirements for the EU centralised procedure.
- Experience in supporting post-licensing management of variations, renewals, responses to questions, Follow-up Measures, PSURs etc for Centralized products is desirable.
- Experience with working with document management systems (RDMS / SIMS).
- Able to facilitate/impact and influence effective interactions and discussions.
- Able to effectively interact to information gather and effectively drive projects through to completion to tight timelines.
- A good scientific background and understanding.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Peter Duvall at +44 203 078 9542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
West Midlands, England
A leading Pharmaceutical company, committed to accelerating the development of new drugs for patients around the world, is currently recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
£0.00 - £41.00 per hour
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Regulatory Affairs Associate job.
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Regulatory CTA Support Associate to work at their office in Belgium.
Highly Competitive Salary
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Global Regulatory Lead for a multinational biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to be based in their office in Belgium.