Regulatory Affairs Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate with a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA. This is an entry level role with the opportunity to learn and develop within the Reporting & Submissions team in Global Case Management with a focus on regulatory intelligence and associated activities.
- Monitoring of submissions
- Generating / reviewing metrics
- Inspection / audit readiness
- Assisting with quality reviews
- Ongoing training and other tasks, as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum 6 months to one year industry experience, preferably in pharmacovigilance or regulatory area.
- Understanding of global regulatory and pharmacovigilance terms and activities.
- Ability to read and interpret global regulations / documents as received from various sources such as Cortellis
- Ability to identify, analyse, and summarize requirements / legislations related to Pharmacovigilance.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.