Regulatory Affairs Associate I
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate I for a global pharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Assess incoming global regulatory information and enter data into systems.
- Interact with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems.
- Execute established business processes and may assist in development and implementation of process /system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Troubleshoot errors and system performance and issues.
- Work with supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Participate and contribute in group, department and cross-functional meetings.
- Provide input on training materials and may assist in training junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare industry.
- Experience/understanding/use of software tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nadine Rucci at (+1) 215-531-5281 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Associate at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation.
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
€0.00 - €40000.00 per annum
A visionary pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Officer to their office in Barcelona.
£0.00 - £40 per hour
A vacancy has arisen for a Regulatory Affairs Associate with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their UK office.
£0.00 - £30 per hour
A rapidly expanding global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate III position in their UK office.