Regulatory Affairs Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Analyst with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Reviews, and assess' incoming global regulatory information for entry into registration and documentation management systems.
- Interacts with all areas of regulatory affairs and affiliates to ensure registration management information is current, accurate and available in regulatory systems.
- Executes established business processes and may assist in development and implementation of process/system changes and/or data remediation projects.
- Troubleshoots errors and system performance issues and works with supervisor and IT on business problem resolution and enhancements.
- Participates and contributes to group, department, and cross-functional meetings.
- May also assist in training junior team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree, 4+ years in a related area including manufacturing, regulatory affairs, R&D, or quality in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other healthcare industry.
- Experience/understanding/use of software tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills.
- Skills and knowledge of drug submissions
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.