Regulatory Advisor - Ad Hoc
Proclinical is working with an innovative Medical Biotechnology start-up company in support of their UK product launch, and they are currently recruiting a Regulatory Advisor to join their team.
The company was founded in 2013 with an aim to efficiently design and create proteins and potent enzymes for optimal performance. The product that is being launched is a glucose monitoring device for people who suffer from diabetes. The product has two elements, the 1st being the device itself and the 2nd being a medical cannabis oil.
- You will provide support by answering questions like:-
- How can we provide this type of product to patients in the UK?
- What do we need to do in order to get this product approved in the UK?
Skills and Requirements:
- Must have direct MHRA experience
- Experience as an independent contractor
- An expert in the medical device field
- Experience with medical cannabis products is beneficial
- Requires you to travel once every 2 months, with all travel costs being covered by the client.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall on 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.