Regional Product Manager, APAC
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Product Manager, APAC position. The organisation specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion, and clinical nutrition. The company's products and services have been used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Based in Singapore, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Partnering with senior marketing managers/marketing directors to ensure timely deliverables of regional marketing programs including therapy messaging.
- Collecting country team input in development of core regional promotional material & tactics.
- Partnering with external vendors to ensure successful execution of initiatives.
- Supporting new product launches by working closely with European & Country marketing teams and cross-functional teams (regulatory, medical, supply chain) to ensure commercial readiness which will drive sales growth
- Evaluating market trends and segmenting business opportunities to prioritise business growth strategies.
- Leading and organising promotional & professional educational events.
- Assisting in the marketing expense control and demand planning
- Proactively and systematically reporting key market information to the business unit team, including customer and competitor landscape, notable trends, changes, and risks.
- Ensuring regular training programs are delivered in the AP region.
- Assisting in the localisation of marketing materials and ensuring that they pass internal approval processes.
- Reviewing, assessing, and advising on the needs for resources of company subsidiaries and agents in the countries of the region.
Skills and Requirements:
- University Graduate with a degree in Biological Sciences, Nursing, or Marketing; Post-graduate marketing or MBA qualification desirable.
- Career Interest in healthcare industry with understanding on the business environment.
- More than 5 years' experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry in sales & product management roles. Regional experience preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in marketing skills (segmentation, positioning, key messages, brand image, etc.).
- Our ideal candidate is a team player, adaptable, critical thinker and able to manage multiple, complex projects.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelly Ko at +6531590910 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.