Regional Medical Advisor
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regional Medical Advisor for a biopharmaceutical company located in Portland, OR. Successful candidate will provide fair, balanced, objective, scientific information and education to health care professionals (HCPs) and to internal partners as required by scientific and business needs.
- Identify, build, and maintain professional and credible relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), in academic and clinical practices.
- Provide scientific and technical support for KOLs and academic centers to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on the Company's products and areas of therapeutic interest.
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and geographical management skills in building and executing territory plans in alignment with regional and national plans
- Collaborate with the Clinical Operations organization to enhance patient enrollment in company-sponsored clinical trials by identifying appropriate clinical trial sites and interacting with investigators in ongoing studies
- Develops scientific and business acumen and demonstrates operational excellence including timely completion of assigned tasks, documentation requirements, milestones, and required trainings.
- Effectively collaborate with cross functional partners in a constructive fashion to ensure healthy team dynamic and a positive and enthusiastic work environment.
- Ensure all activities and interactions are compliant with all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, code of conduct, Company policies and SOPs.
- Foster accountability via documentation of RMA team field-based activities and providing special project updates
Skills and Requirements:
- MD, PhD or PharmD in clinical specialty and previous RMA/medical science liaison (MSL) experience strongly preferred. If non-doctoral degree, 5+ years' previous MSL and relevant disease state clinical experience required.
- Demonstrated combination of analytical, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create materials such as reports, presentations for inside and outside the organization, and present/speak to groups
- Approximately 50-60% travel is required; overnight travel is required as needed
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust building behaviors in all dealings is essential and required.
- Must have excellent customer-service orientation, high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as the position will interface with key opinion leaders and employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company.
- Demonstrated experience effectively presenting clinical/scientific information required
- Expert understanding of the health care delivery system and its impact on patient care and regional medical care
- Values based collaborator - respectful, accountable and collaborative
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Dunn at (+1) 646-481-1930 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
West London, England
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A leading medical device company is advertising a vacancy for an International Field Application Specialist, based in their office in Frankfurt.