Regional Medical Advisor
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regional Medical Advisor for a biopharmaceutical company located in Dallas, TX. Successful candidate will support the following states: Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, and Alabama. The position reports to the Senior Director, Field Medical.
- Identify, build, and maintain professional and credible relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), in academic and clinical practices.
- Provide scientific and technical support for KOLs and academic centers to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on Company's products and areas of therapeutic interest.
- Act as primary liaison to investigators interested in participating in Company-sponsored clinical trials and/or developing and performing investigator-initiated research.
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and geographical management skills in building and executing territory plans in alignment with regional and national plans.
- Respond to unsolicited requests from external customers for scientific information and education on the disease state and the safe and effective use of company's marketed products or products in development, subject to all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Operations organization to enhance patient enrollment in company-sponsored clinical trials by identifying appropriate clinical trial sites and interacting with investigators in ongoing studies.
- Develop awareness and understanding of the competitive landscape, clinical strategies, and other developments relevant with internal stakeholders.
- Develops scientific and business acumen and demonstrates operational excellence including timely completion of assigned tasks, documentation requirements, milestones, and required trainings.
- Effectively collaborate with cross functional partners in a constructive fashion to ensure healthy team dynamic and a positive and enthusiastic work environment.
- Ensure all activities and interactions are compliant with all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, code of conduct, Company policies and SOPs.
- Foster accountability via documentation of RMA team field-based activities and providing special project updates.
Skills and Requirements:
- MD, PhD, PharmD in clinical specialty and previous RMA/medical science liaison (MSL) experience strongly preferred. If non-doctoral degree, 5+ years' previous MSL and relevant disease state clinical experience required.
- Demonstrated experience effectively presenting clinical/scientific information required.
- Expert understanding of the health care delivery system and its impact on patient care and regional medical care.
- Strong PC experience and demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to create materials such as reports, presentations for inside and outside the organization, and present/speak to groups.
- Daily demonstrates a positive, 'can do' and service-oriented attitude; detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and the ability to take ownership of, and follow through with, specific tasks.
- Regularly required to operate standard office equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as the position will interface with key opinion leaders and employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and deliver an excellent work product in a fast-paced, and rapidly growing dynamic company.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global healthcare leader is seeking to recruit a CRP/CRS/Medical Advisor (ONCO) to their office in Finland.
A global healthcare leader is seeking to recruit a CRP/CRS/Medical Advisor (ONCO) to their office in Norway.
A global healthcare leader is seeking to recruit a CRP/CRS/Medical Advisor to their office in Norway.
Ravensburg (88212), Germany
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire an Device Support Specialist (DSS) to their office in Germany.