Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist
A leading pharmaceutical company has an exciting job opportunity for a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist, based in Germany. This is a brilliant job opening to join a highly regarded organization who develops innovative products, services and systems, in partnership with health care professionals, hospitals and universities.
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue budget for products within your territory.
- Drive and support customers and partners in Germany.
- Provide Clinical Training and Support for Customers and Distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with Marketing in territory.
- Possess value based and strategic selling skills.
- Be innovative in creating new sales opportunities for new products.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager.
- Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
Skills and Requirements
- A documented sales history of top performance versus peers with at least two years of experience selling Medical Devices to Hospitals in the territory /region either direct or through distributors.
- Ability to work within a team environment, to achieve agreed company goals
- Strong financial acumen and ability to influence the financial customers
- Critical strategic thinking, ability to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
- Strong learning application
- High energy and good sense of humor
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage a complex sales process that has clinical and financial customers
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jessica Vocella on +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.