Regional Access Manager - North
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Regional Access Manager - North to their office in Milan. This organisation specialises in developing treatments for cancer, operating across Europe, the United States, and other international markets. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an establishment that prides itself on its extensive pipeline of products under development.
- Identifies and prioritizes key regional stakeholders, such as policy makers, payers, opinion makers, professional associations, patient advocacy groups, members of formulary commissions, central buying organizations, and influencers.
- For each stakeholder, identifies specific needs and role to the decision-making process to ensure the best possible access for the patient to the regional health care system, defining a structured cross-functional "regional business plan" in coordination with other field functions.
- Gathers key competitive information at the hospital account level in order to the "key account plan" for those accounts that have been cross-functionally identified as a priority (like historical use of specific class of drug, specific competitors' initiative, etc.).
- Monitors health care management and pharmaceutical spending policies at regional and account level.
- Conducts relevant regional market, customer and business analysis and defines buying processes on regional and account level.
- Stays informed and up to date on best practices, new developments in its territory including political or policy changes and new market entrants.
- Gathers, from stakeholders at regional and account level, information on:
- Account authorization procedures for use of therapy solutions
- Members and organization of regional/local boards and commissions
- Tenders at regional and account level
- Regional guidelines for tender management
- Regional guidelines on drug prescription
- Shares information with other field roles and PPA Director.
- Ensures effective relationships with key target audiences in order to create high-level partnerships with health authorities, in accordance with market access policies and in line with business objectives.
- Promotes sustainability and appropriateness of company Oncology therapy solutions with regional and account stakeholders, using tools provided by the Company (budget impact models, etc.).
- Support the regional stakeholders in the development of initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of the health system.
- Engages account stakeholders in initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency in order to guarantee resources availability Regional & Local Access.
- Oversees entire access process of company Oncology products into pharmaceutical formularies (regional and account), presenting company Oncology products to pharmacist and other key stakeholder using tools provided by the Company such as the value proposition, regional dossier, budget impact model, etc.
- Supports the accounts in the authorization procedures for use of therapy solutions.
- Supports the accounts in the budget negotiation with the Region, also using health economics tools provided by the Company (budget impact models, etc.).
- Gathers insights on consumption of company Oncology and competitors' products.
- Promotes the company Oncology commercial strategy with account pharmacists.
- Manages the regional/local tender process and in alignment with other field roles makes a proposal to Company/PPA Director.
- Identifies and proposes specific multi-stakeholder projects to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Monitors projects status and critically reviews implementation against key performance indicators/critical success factors and takes corrective action as required in alignment with other field functions and in agreement with PPA Director Behaves in line with company Oncology code of business and in compliance with national and regional regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Deep knowledge of the National Health Care System and how it declines both at Regional and local level.
- Deep knowledge of current national policy issues, trends and agenda.
- Deep knowledge of the specific characteristic of the regional health care system.
- Previous experience in oncology strongly preferred.
- Previously experience in account/hospital management preferred.
- Knowledge of pharmaco-economy.
- Ability and experience in cross-functional work.
- Proven track of project management.
- Capable and willing to travel up to 80% of the job.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Stefania Bernardi at +44 203 078 9543 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading medical technology and devices company is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Market Access EMEA position.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
City of London, England
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Market Access Lead to be based at their City of London office.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Manager Market Access job at their Berkshire office.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Market Access Manager.