Proclinical is one of the leading international life sciences recruitment agencies. We assist experienced professionals with finding permanent jobs and contract jobs at pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers, clinical research organizations and other life sciences companies, including leading global brands and smaller emerging companies.
As Recruiter here at proclinical, you will be tasked with working with candidates and developing your skillset in winning leads and gaining market information. The role will enable you to gain a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into perm and/or contract roles across North America.
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using the candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
- To use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- To maintain an excellent and professional relationship with existing clients;
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
We Offer You:
- Tailored Career Progression - Promotional targets which can lead to two promotions a year if hit with multiple career paths including 360 Perm and/or Contract, Client Services, MSP, Delivery based teams, Leadership and International Opportunities amongst others.
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission
- Promote international moves - San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, LA, Sydney, Melbourne with more offices to open
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away, previous locations have been Cape Town, Mexico, Singapore, Vegas
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits -Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Megan Salzer at (+1) 347-809-5974 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.