Established in 2005, with a current turnover of over $55m and an annual staff turnover of less than 4%, Proclinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the European Union, Asia-Pacific and North America. Recruiting Medical, Regulatory, Clinical, Drug Safety, Biometrics and Commercial professionals into pharmaceutical and medical device companies. Proclinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing around 180 employees across offices in London, Singapore, Switzerland, Australia and the USA, the company is enjoying an excellent period of growth and we are hiring for a Recruitment Consultant to join our new team in Chicago!
Generally speaking, we are looking for hard working people that want to earn money in proportion to their successes, are eager to learn new skills and enjoy talking to people.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be tasked with working with clients and candidates and building relationships to give you a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into contract roles across North America.
- To maintain an excellent and professional relationship with existing clients
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using the candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing resume's and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ideally, some proven success within the recruitment industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
To apply to the position or for more information please send your resume through to t.bakker@Proclinical.com