A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Recruiting Partner to be based in their Maidenhead office. The institution is known for their work in discovering, developing, and delivering innovative therapies for patients with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases across the globe. This position is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that has cultivated a strong presence in the biotechnological industry and prides itself on its world-class manufacturing facilities.
- Sourcing, interviewing and hiring of talent.
- Designing and executing recruitment strategies, leveraging a suite of "talent channels", e.g. Sourcing, Competitive Talent Landscape/Market Research, Executive Search, University Relations, Employee Referral Programs, and External Partnerships to meet short and mid-term hiring needs.
- Driving the recruiting and hiring process in adherence to Talent Acquisition processes and best practice.
- Sourcing, developing and maintaining diverse talent pipelines for critical skill areas and for immediate and mid-term hiring needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum 3 years recruiting/sourcing experience (biotechnology, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a plus).
- Demonstrate knowledge of and experience with developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies, techniques, tools and results, e.g.direct sourcing/cold calling
passive candidates, market intelligence gathering,target company/organisation mapping and org-charting and pipeline building.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to influence and build support for ideas and initiatives.
- Strong candidate assessment skills and an expert in behavioural interviewing technique.
- Experience with recruiting tools, e.g. ATS and CRM, branding and social media.
- Ability to connect business priorities to immediate and mid-term talent acquisition strategies.
- Collaborative and an excellent team player.
- Intellectually curious and a sense of urgency, drives for results.
- Expert Communication skills required including presentation.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sam Walker at 0203 856 9336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Recruiting Partner to be based in their Maidenhead office.