Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Recruiting Coordinator with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate should have previous staffing experience and at least 1-3 previous HR experience.
- Interview Scheduling in Specific Client Area
- Contact candidates for availability
- Develop Competency Assignment Grids (Per Recruiter's direction)
- Work with Line of Business admins on interview team availability
- Send interview confirmations to candidates and interview team
- Send Interview evaluation forms to interview team
- Schedule review meetings
- First point of contact to address candidate issues etc.
- Help other Client areas with overflow of schedule requests
- Send final candidate communications communicated by lead recruiter
- Assist lead recruiter/sourcer with candidate status updates when needed
- Job postings as needed (Open up reqs in SuccessFactors)
- Coordinate with Recruiter and Sourcing partner team regarding open positions maintenance as needed
- First point of contact with Interview scheduling Vendor during times of expansion
- Oversee Scheduling and communicate issue
Skills and Requirements:
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 1-3 years prior HR experience; Staffing/Recruitment related experience strongly preferred.
- High Volume Interview Scheduled REQUIRED.
- Staffing experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office required (*must be proficient in excel).
- Excellent organization skills; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.