Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Recruiting Coordinator for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support the Talent Acquisition team across all areas of recruiting and internal staffing. He or she will report into the Manager of the Candidate Care team and will be a member of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Work closely with multiple recruiters and provide high-level support for the talent acquisition process. As such, he or she will play an instrumental role for assisting the recruiters in meeting very robust hiring goals for the client.
- Manage schedule - this will be a large portion of the job.
- Arrange pre-screening and face to face interview arrangements and logistics between candidates and recruiters, managers, and interview teams.
- Assist the recruiter with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process by maintaining candidate status within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Create and send offer letter packets to Candidates through DocuSign system.
- Monitor and adjudicate Pre- Employment Screening for all finalist candidates.
- Process candidate expenses and ensuring compliance to travel guidelines.
- Ensure close collaboration throughout the entire recruitment process; point of escalation for issues.
- Support all interview scheduling needs and ensuring managers and other interviewers are aware of scheduled interviews and any related changes and logistics.
- Support their candidate experience throughout the process in a highly professional manner; and
- Engage them to assist with interview scheduling logistics and hand offs.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service-oriented role preferable a scheduling/Coordinator role and/or experience in either Talent Acquisition or HR.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior HR Manager to their office in Zurich.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a HRBP Corporate functions professional to their office in Switzerland.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit HR Coordinator to their office in London.