Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Recruiting Coordinator for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support the Talent Acquisition team across all areas of recruiting and internal staffing.
- Arrange pre-screening and face to face interview arrangements and logistics between candidates and recruiters, managers, and interview teams
- Assist the recruiter with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process by maintaining candidate status within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Create and send offer letter packets to Candidates through DocuSign system
- Monitor and adjudicate Pre- Employment Screening for all finalist candidates
- Process candidate expenses and ensure compliance to travel guidelines
The RS Coordinator will establish relationships with the following stakeholders
- Ensure close collaboration throughout the entire recruitment process; point of escalation for issues
- Support all interview scheduling needs and ensure managers and other interviewers are aware of scheduled interviews and any related changes and logistics
- Support their candidate experience throughout the process in a highly professional manner
- Engage Department Administrative Assistants to assist with interview scheduling logistics and hand offs.
Skills and Requirements:
- We are seeking candidates that have two or more years of experience in a customer service-oriented role preferable a scheduling/Coordinator role and/or experience in either Talent Acquisition or HR.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Senior Administrative Assistant - PHARMA, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.