Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Recruiting Coordinator with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. This individual will work closely with multiple recruiters and provide high-level support for the talent acquisition process. As such, he or she will play an instrumental role for assisting the recruiters in meeting very robust hiring goals for the client.
- Arranging pre-screening and face to face interview arrangements and logistics between candidates and recruiters, managers, and interview teams.
- Assisting the recruiter with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process by maintaining candidate status within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Create and send offer letter packets to Candidates through DocuSign system.
- Monitor and adjudicate Pre- Employment Screening for all finalist candidates.
- Processing candidate expenses and ensuring compliance to travel guidelines
- The Coordinator will establish relationships with the following stakeholders:
Recruiting Partner - to ensure close collaboration throughout the entire recruitment process; point of escalation for issues;
* Hiring Managers and interview teams - to support all interview scheduling needs and ensuring managers and other interviewers are aware of scheduled interviews and any related changes and logistics;
* Candidates - to support their candidate experience throughout the process in a highly professional manner; and
* Department Administrative Assistants - to engage them to assist with interview scheduling logistics and hand offs.
Skills and Requirements:
- We are seeking candidates that have two or more years of experience in a customer service-oriented role preferable a scheduling/Coordinator role and/or experience in either Talent Acquisition or HR.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.