A renowned medical device company is seeking to recruit a Recruiter to their office in New Jersey. The organization is known for their work in cardiology, having developed critically acclaimed device therapy that has received the highest commendations. This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company dedicated to helping victims of heart diseases and other unmet medical needs.
- Supporting the recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management hiring the most suitable and quality talents.
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Sourcing applicants through various methods including advertising, recruiters, job sites, career fairs, and online platforms.
- Identifying talents by sourcing through social media, with strong emphasis on LinkedIn.
- Screening resumes and conducting interviews, both remotely and in person, up to mid-management level candidates.
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews cooperatively with hiring managers.
- Managing all communication with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Following up on interview process status, managing and maintaining records in internal database.
- Providing regular updates and feedback to managers.
- Growing and fostering relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions emerge.
- Establishing new engagements with recruiting agencies and other hiring sources.
- Verifying references and conducting background checks.
- Facilitating pre-employment testing upon need.
- Supporting in extending offers of employment within company procedures.
- Drafting and sending rejection letters.
- Taking part in the new employee orientation and on boarding plan.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least 3 years' experience in recruiting, preferably in the medical industry environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Sourcing and recruiting experience via LinkedIn.
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews.
- Familiarity with job boards, HR software, and databases management.
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Olivia Anton at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.