Rebate / Contract Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Rebate / Contract Analyst for a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ. Successful candidate will have the primary responsibility of processing and reconciling the Medicaid claims utilizing the Model N System as well as preparing Medicaid analyses as required.
- Analyzes and ensures accuracy of state rebate formatted data for each level of processing.
- Prepares and provides standard Medicaid rebate reports to field and home office management. These reports include state utilization trending, claim receipt status, reconciliation of state invoice and ad-hoc reporting.
- Prepares Medicaid data analyses to explain variances between rebate periods.
- Reviews and analyzes contract terms and conditions; ensures data in the Model N Medicaid system reflects the current contract terms for accurate processing.
- Assists internal & external customers with inquiries relating to Medicaid payments, dispute and contracts.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders to build an understanding of business objectives.
- Coordinates Medicaid disputes with third party dispute vendor and provides periodic reporting to Sr. Management.
- Develops and distributes quarterly analysis of Medicaid Rebate Liability.
- Ensures that all dispute inquires and claim level details received from the States are submitted to dispute resolution consultant in a timely manner.
- Maintains knowledge in operation of Model N Medicaid Rebate Processing system.
- Prepares/reviews quarterly Federal Medicaid, ADAP, SPAP (State Programs), and Supplemental Invoices; prepares/reviews prior quarter adjustments as necessary.
- Reviews state utilization data for reasonableness and quantifies and accounts for Medicaid dispute exposure.
- Serves as point of contact for all State Medicaid customers regarding rebate payment inquiries and dispute resolution.
- Stays up-to-date and applies knowledge of the Medicaid Rebate legislation to all Federal and individual State programs.
- Assists internal and external customers with inquiries relating to Medicaid payments, dispute resolution and contract inquiries.
- Coordinates with Accounts Payable and IT regarding SAP interface check requests and wire transfers.
- Formats incoming claims data from Medicaid contract customers; ensures rebate claims data is in proper format.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Model N Medicaid system and coordinates with IT and Model N tech support as necessary.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor 's degree preferred; relevant experience may be substituted for degree when appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Ability to interact with various departments and levels internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently.
- Advanced PC skills required.
- Intermediate skills in Access preferred.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel required.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and qualitative analysis skills required.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.