Real-World Insights, Account Director
ProClinical is advertising an exciting new opportunity with one of the largest CROs in the global market. The position advertised is for a Real-Worlds Insights (RWI) Account Director, based in the company's London-based office. ProClinical's client specialises in technological advancement and providing access to real-world data.
The RWI Account Director will serve as a customer relationship manage and strategic business partner and oversee the development and expansion of new business opportunities with customers. They will drive solution development meet client business issues, whilst helping the company develop and deliver market leading solutions and capabilities. Finally, the RWI Account Director will oversee the establishment, growth, and management of long-term and profitable relationships.
- Actively prospecting and leveraging new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing accounts.
- Establishing and executing a comprehensive sales plan for each target account.
- Cultivating strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within accounts, and developing deep knowledge of the customer organisation.
- Gaining an understanding of competitive activities, positioning, and pricing. These include providing specifics reasons for awards and non-award.
- Analysing potential opportunities and developing sales strategies for each customer account, ensuring that appropriate strategies/solutions are implemented, and monitoring actions and results against plans.
- Communicating with internal delivery and operational leads to assess overall level of customer satisfaction and progress of projects.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of all company services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
- Working with cross-functional sales and support teams to prepare and lead client interactions and sales presentations.
- Educating team participants in customer culture, operational needs/methods, and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Managing and assisting in the preparation of FRI/RFP responses.
- Utilising CRM and other sales tracking tools to maintain business development and sales activities, and to track progress.
- Communicating all account activity to Senior Sales Leader and/or appropriate individuals through the opportunity tracking system.
- Supporting sales by attending trade shows and industry conferences.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree with 5 years of relevant industry experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of client management, and within sales, consulting, and marketing teams.
- Solid understanding of the principles of real-world research & evidence and drug development.
- Demonstrable sales, presentation, and writing skills.
- Able to act with a sense of urgency and showing capabilities of working both independently and in a team.
- Must be revenue-driven, knowledgeable, consultative, a problem solver, customer focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible, organised, and an effective negotiator.
- An ability to influence and persuade others, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrable strategic business awareness and analytical skills.
- An ability to maintain demanding timelines.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Carl Hainsby on +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is pleased to announce a vacancy for a Compliance Auditor Vendor
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for an Event Planner position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Senior Consultant with an independent biotechnology company.
Up to US$33 per hour
ProClinical is pleased to advertise a vacancy for a Training Coordinator
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is pleased to announce that there is a vacancy for a Key Account Manager, Oncology position
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director