Real World Evidence Director - Respiratory
A leading global pharmaceutical company that specialise in the development of biological therapies is advertising a vacancy for a Real World Evidence Director - Respiratory position. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas. Based in Basel, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned establishment.
- Provide thought-leadership and enable cross-functional teams to utilise and generate RWE and enable them to leverage Real World Evidence (RWE) in innovative and advanced ways.
- Engage with external thought leaders, scientific organisations, and data holders on both prospective and retrospective real-world studies.
- Ensure RWE is fully leveraged by commercial, development, and medical affairs to inform and drive strategy development within Commercial, Access, New Products, and BD&L organisation.
- Create and implement uniform excellence standards across franchises for development and reporting of RWE.
- Focus on priority disease areas and gaps and be responsible for the development of a sustainable innovative and scientifically robust Real World Evidence (RWE) strategy within the Business Franchise.
- Develop and implement franchise RWE plan in collaboration with involved key functions such as Medical, HEOR, Market Access etc.
- Work closely with franchises in regions and CPOs to enable capability building and sharing of best practices across geographies.
- Work with regions and CPOs to develop blueprints for organizing effective local RWE teams in a franchise.
Skills and Requirements:
- 8/10+ years relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies, academia, healthcare provider/Payer, or relevant consultancy companies
- Deep understanding of Medical Affairs, HEOR & Market Access, Health Care Systems, Safety, or related disciplines to generate value evidence from retrospective and prospective studies.
- Desirably, an active external network in area of RWE generation.
- Very strong understanding of drug development and commercial disciplines, proven ability to identify key evidence needs for Commercial, Market access, Medical, Safety, Regulatory stakeholders, and lead a team towards building the required insights
- Considerable experience in planning, creation, and analysis of real-world data, from both prospective and retrospective studies with a proven success record in this field.
- Experienced and with a strong knowledge of research methodology and statistical methods in the field of prospective clinical data analysis.
- Previous work and leadership in international and multidisciplinary drug development and product teams.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Patrick Franke at +44 02074400632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Wavre, Walloon Brabant
This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally.