RAQA Specialist - Hong Kong
Proclinical are recruiting for a RAQA Specialist - Hong Kong to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Hong Kong.
- Provide support on acknowledging product complaint from customer to manufacturer as well as supervise the status until closure.
- Work alongside and collaborate with international RA team and local team on FSCA/Recall method and execution.
- Assist the marketing team with the design of local in-country sticker, sleeve and IFU.
- Offer SOP training to personnel.
- Archive all regulatory proposal documents in international RAQA database on real-time basis.
- Oversee regulatory proposal timeline, follow up to guarantee approval timeline on track.
- The ideal candidate will prepare and submit regulatory report on monthly and regularly.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Able to comply with all company procedures and policies.
- Capable of presenting self in a professional manner.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- An organised individual with a high attention to detail.
- Fluency in both the Cantonese and English language.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office applications.
- Works well both independently as well as in a team.
- Able to manage own time efficiently under minimal supervision.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at +65 3158 2400.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.