An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a RA Manager in their office in Germany. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Supporting the MDR project teams, in particular analysis and clarification of detailed questions on MDR interpretation.
- Reviewing the European Commission and industry association MDR information and analysis of the impact on our client's vision product portfolio.
- Supporting the regional and global projects to ensure MDR compliance.
- Supporting the MDR Policy Team in all union activities.
- Product registration of medical devices "hands on" outside the EU (but in EMEA), ie Middle East, Africa, Russia, CIS countries (the more experience in different regions the better).
- Experience with medical devices (CE marking) is preferred.
- Regulatory experience for medical devices, like scientists, pharmacists or engineers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent English, German Knowledge unimportant, independent incorporation into the product details.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Full-time post, at least 4 days in Ettlingen in the office and one day at home office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall at 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.