R&D Sustaining Engineer II
An international medical device company is seeking to recruit a R&D Sustaining Engineer II to their office in Ireland. Known for their work in developing medical technologies, services, and solutions, the organisation prides itself on over 60 years of experience. This is the perfect opportunity to provide expertise and bolster a career in the Engineering field.
- Sustaining Mature and Legacy Products, extending the product life in existing markets as well as supporting new geographies and developing markets.
- Making sure company products are maintained through the full product lifecycle and that these products comply with evolving global standards.
- Leading and participating in design and peer reviews for changes.
- Assessing the patient risk appropriately for any design change.
- Supporting the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- Monitoring and evaluating safety practices, ensuring compliance with legislation, and understanding and operating departmental and company quality procedures.
- Supporting department goals and initiatives as part of the R&D Sustaining team.
- Representing the company externally with our customers and providing technical support on field related activities such as sales team training/education, extending product lifecycles, emerging markets, account support, and complaint investigations.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of Degree level 8 in Engineering/Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally with exposure to medical device industry or similar regulated environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact James Wilson at +44 203 762 2703 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Up to Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
A newly established and innovative start-up company, in the Pharmaceutical industry, is currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer to join their team based in Geneva.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for an Engineering Project Manager at their base in London.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a night shift Engineer at their office based in Hertfordshire.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a night shift Engineer at their office based in Hertfordshire