R & D Scientist
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist at their office in Belgium. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Supporting several projects with a focus on single cell Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications.
- Responsible for sample preparation and performing the experiments in the lab ensuring optimal data is available for subsequent analysis by NGS informatics experts in the team.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor degree in Biochemistry, Laboratory Sciences or related disciplines.
- Experience with DNA/RNA sample preparation methods is required.
- Hands-on experience with NGS associated techniques such as PCR, library preparation and target enrichment is desired.
- Drive and capability to produce high-quality data that can be translated into biologically meaningful information always taking care data integrity is ensured.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Team working skills are essential to enable the efficient generation of lab results.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harpreet Heir at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.