R&D Project Manager
A leading and fast-growing medical device company is currently recruiting an R&D Project Manager. Based in Singapore, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Leading the creation of the cross-functional project plan, including budget and resource planning.
- Resolving personal/team conflicts and project/functional conflicts.
- Aligning and managing all cross-functional activities to deliver the product on time and on budget per contract while meeting all agreed upon technical, operational, business and customer requirements.
- Providing work definition and direction to the assigned cross-functional Core Team Members.
- Successful commercial, design, and business project reviews; makes Management aware of, and proposes solutions to, unanticipated or potential issues/concerns as soon as they are known.
- Successful product design.
- Superior product quality in the field.
- Product acceptability by intended customers; spends time with customers/end-users and constantly invests in understanding customer environment.
- Successful product commercialisation.
- Completion of accurate and timely reporting, resource allocation, dashboard updates.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement in the organisation's ability to execute programs and projects from initiation through launch.
- Ensuring that associates apply good engineering practices in the course of the project.
- Ensuring compliance with company's quality policies, procedures, and practices.
- Ensuring compliance with all local, state, federal, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining issue log in connection with development and associated project activities.
- Ensuring end-user documentation meets the needs of the customer in form and content.
- Performing other tasks or chores assigned by supervisor from time to time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Engineering/Science or related discipline.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/medical devices/biotechnology industry, with demonstrated increasing expertise and responsibility.
- PMP Certification is an advantage.
- Complete at least one product life cycle development.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, GMP, Sterilisation standards related to Medical Device and adjacent applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sean Haw at email@example.com or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.