R&D Project Manager
An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a R&D Project Manager in their shanghai office. This historic organisation prides itself on over a century's experience in ophthalmology, having taken initiatives in ophthalmic research, regulatory management, production, marketing, or distribution. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading establishments in ophthalmic healthcare and provide skills and expertise in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking of activities for assigned Global R&D development projects and/or product launch teams.
- Maintaining the official project schedule database for the assigned projects and ensuring timelines and progress are being accomplished in alignment with the project goals.
- Identifying project issues, resource constraints, risks, and conflicts that could impact the project timeline and execute risk mitigation plan.
- Supporting project goals in collaboration with related project management colleagues globally.
- Maintaining appropriate project documentation and information which include project goals and objectives for developing a product that is consistent with the medical, regulatory and marketing expectations from a global perspective.
- Working with team members to create and maintain detailed cross-functional MS Project schedules needed to achieve the defined objectives of assigned projects.
- Managing the integrity of the project schedule database for all assigned projects.
- Communicating project progress and issues to direct manager and R&D Management, as appropriate.
- Proactively identifying resource constraints, risks, and conflicts that could impact the project schedule and work with team members and management to develop appropriate solutions.
- Guiding the project team(s) in defining appropriate strategies and in identifying resolutions to technical and organisational issues in order to keep the projects on schedule.
- Facilitating and preparing project evaluation assessments by coordinating financial, technical, and budget information with appropriate functions within the organisation, as needed.
- Ensuring utilisation of uniform processes and project documentation between projects including agendas, meeting minutes, monthly reports, project schedules, budget assumptions, project plans, and product target profile documents.
- Building and managing effective interpersonal relationships.
- Staying current with developments in the biopharmaceutical industry affecting project management.
- Being aware of industry best practices/standards to meet industry and company benchmarks in completing project milestones and tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- College degree is required, scientific discipline preferred.
- 5 to 8 years of project management experience in pharmaceutical development or related field is required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in leading and/or managing global cross-functional teams.
- PMP Certified a plus.
- Judgment and tact in handling sensitive matters.
- Ability to prioritise, coordinate and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent grammatical skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE -Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany.
Ein dynamisches und innovatives Biotech-Unternehmen, das auf die Behandlung von Infektionskrankheiten spezialisiert ist, stellt derzeit einen CMC- und Produktentwicklungsmanager ein.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an R&D Scientist at their office in Belgium.
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A global company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Technical Product Specialist at their office in Belgium.