A renowned medical device company is seeking to recruit a Quality Technician to their office in New Jersey. The organization is known for their work in cardiology, having developed critically acclaimed device therapy that has received the highest commendations. This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading company dedicated to helping victims of heart diseases and other unmet medical needs.
- Completing product evaluations, investigations, and associated documentation for commercial and clinical returned product.
- Assembling, repairing, or reworking returned products as needed so as to maintain adequate stock levels.
- Assembling finished products as needed in order to maintain adequate stock levels.
- Assisting with root cause investigations in accordance with the technical operation of the devices.
- Maintaining all test equipment in accordance with quality practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years assembly/repair work experience of electronic devices.
- Ability to accurately complete and maintain quality system documentation related to job function.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ysabel Capitan at +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.