Quality Systems Specialist II
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Specialist II position with a national biopharmaceutical company located in San Dimas, CA.
- Review the data and execution of vendor protocols for instrument qualifications.
- May also author qualification documents (URS, protocols, reports, etc.).
- Provide support for qualification maintenance activities of QC instruments and equipment; Specifically, review of vendor executed protocols and reports.
Skills and Requirements:
- MA/MS preferred.
- Previous experience in a laboratory setting ideally with some instrument qualification experience and data review experience.
- Experience with a laboratory is required, GMP laboratory experience is preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
An exciting, high-growth biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Medical Device Technical Manager to join them in beautiful Reykjavik, Iceland.