Quality Systems Director
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Director of Quality Systems for a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company based in the Zurich / Zug area. As the successful candidate, you will support the Head of Quality Assurance on maintaining a functional and inspection ready internal Quality System.
- Leading the Change Control, Product Complaint, Documentations and Training Systems
- Working across all functions to ensure that Quality standards are maintained within the company.
- Liaising with Regulatory Affairs for the efficient management of regulatory submissions though change control.
- Liaising with Quality Operations and Technology Transfer thereby providing access to GMP/GDP documentation such as reports, agreements, and other technical documents approved within the Quality System.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master Degree in a scientific field (Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology)
- Experience in pharma/biotech industry in Quality Assurance of which a minimum of 5-10 years in management of Quality Systems.
- Team player and excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to details
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alex Tooulas 02033193032 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.