Quality Systems Director (Home based - EU)
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Quality Systems Director. This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the largest independent CROs who provide flexible solutions whilst providing depth and breadth in multiple therapeutic and scientific areas.
- Capable of independently conducting work related to the development, improvement and daily management of the company's QMS as well as conducting all types of GxP audits including system audits according to company's policies, SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Broad experience in clinical research and quality assurance and is able to provide
support and advice throughout this area.
- Assisting and independently contribute to the development and improvement of the company's Quality Management System.
- Providing quality assurance advice and support to internal and external clients.
- Preparing, conducting and following up on all types of internal and external GxP audits including System, Investigator site, Document, Pharmacovigilance, Data Management
- Assisting in preparing investigational sites for regulatory inspections.
- Facilitating customer audits of the company and/or projects.
- Reviewing audit reports for other quality assurance personnel.
- Responsible for
- Hosting audits and inspections.
- Audit plan management.
- Budgetary control, which is accountable to the EVP QA for all financial
- KQI and metrics.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Steve Fuller at +44 203 854 2630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £33000.00 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading pharmaceutical client as a Senior Quality Assurance Officer.
A global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager Quality Assurance position.
A leading biotechnology company working to create first-in-class biological therapies to address unmet patient needs in oncology, is seeking an Associate Director/Director QA.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Associate II, Global Quality Systems job at their Zug office in Switzerland.
A worldwide biotechnology company, operating in over 70 markets worldwide, is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Associate to join their team based in Switzerland.
Up to RMB ¥1000000.00 per annum
Hangzhou Shi, China
A global and leading biotherapeutic company is currently seeking a QC Head at their site in Hangzhou.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an experienced Senior QA Manager - PV.